*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The crystal shrinks you.
  2. The Light
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569683-Gigantic-Teenage-Guys/cid/707104-The-crystal-shrinks-you
by Relate
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1569683
Size-changing interactive featuring males. High quality chapters.
This choice: The crystal shrinks you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The crystal shrinks you.

    by: Relate
You find the red crystal laying in the grass. Having no idea what is or where it came from, you habitually reach down to pick it up and examine. The surface of the crystal feels cool to the touch. As you feel its surface, your vision reddens and you lose all senses of orientation and balance. You shut your eyes tightly, as you feel a terrifying falling sensation. In spite of this sensation, you still feel the ground beneath you. What just happened?

The answer soon lumbers toward you. Your vision is still not clear yet, as the ground is beating rythmically. The impact becomes louder and more violent as whatever is causing it nears. Your vision finally begins returning to normal in the midst of this. You squint your eyes, trying to make out the outlines of things. In front of you is a large red wall, about twize your size. It's smooth and shiny. Wait a minute... this isn't a wall. It's a crystal! And all around you are blades of grass, taller than you! Suddenly it hits you: you've shrunk! And that means that the thundering and shaking of the ground can only be one thing. Your stomach turns. The beats are ringing more cleary now, huge crunching sounds. The impact makes you lose your balance and finally you fall to the ground on the last impact. Everything is silent for a moment. When you get to your knees, you look forward... and then up. Extending upward and over the grass blades are the two long bare-skinned pillars of flesh belonging to one of your giant friends. Your crane your neck back so far that it almost hurts, and see the two legs connecting to a pair of khaki shorts, then to a navy blue polo shirt... and then, almost completely out of view.. the chin and edge of Jake's face. You stumble backward at the sight of your colossal friend. He speaks.

"I don't see him, man!" Jake turns his head side to side. The sound of his voice sounds like thunder to you and makes you want to cover your ears. "I saw him there dude!" you hear from another location. No doubt Eric is scouring the yard for you as well. "What about that crystal?" you hear Eric continue.

Suddenly one of Jake's gigantic legs is raised into the air as he proceeds to step forward. Adrenaline rushes through you, and your senses heighten and the world slows. His heavy sneaker is raised into the air and is in front of him... and he's about to bring it down right over where you are standing! You see the bottom of his foot close in. Embedded in and between the treads of Jake's sneaker are blades of grass, a piece of gum, and what looks like a dozen mangled bodies of ants that Jake mindlessly stepped on while traversing the yard. The vast surface looms above you and casts a cool shadow and you cringe as the massive thing swiftly lowers down.. until the bottom of his foot is all you can see. You close your eyes... but you feel nothing except for a strong wind from above. You peek open an eye and look up. Only meters above your head are the treads of Jake's sneaker. It is so close to squashing you that you can actually smell the rubber sole. "Oh yeah... the crystal" you hear Jake exclaim. His foot slides to the side and the shadow passes from over you.

You look up again, relived. Suddenly Jake lowers his head to look at the crystal... and squints his eyes at the sight of something else: you. You look right into his eyes... and see that he immediately recognizes you. This exchange of eye contact frightens you and you stumble back again.. causing Jake to smirk.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Relate (UN: relater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Relate has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569683-Gigantic-Teenage-Guys/cid/707104-The-crystal-shrinks-you