*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The crystal shrinks Eric and/or Jake.
  2. The Light
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569683-Gigantic-Teenage-Guys/cid/710150-The-crystal-shrinks-Eric-andor-Jake
by Relate
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1569683
Size-changing interactive featuring males. High quality chapters.
This choice: The crystal shrinks Eric and/or Jake.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The crystal shrinks Eric and/or Jake.

    by: Relate
Jake and Eric rush ahead and the two of them get down in the grass to investigate. "Whoa, look at this thing!" you hear Jake exclaim.

"Hey, let me see" replies Eric. Suddenly Eric reaches his arm over to snatch whatever object they possess from Jake's grasp. The two of them grapple arms for a moment and the disappear from your sight. What the heck! You pace toward the location you had just seen them, looking from side to side but seeing nothing except the boundaries of your backyard. Then you look at the ground at the object they had just wrestled over. You see the shiny red object nestled in the grass below. You stand over it, looking at it suspiciously -- wondering if what happened to your friends could happen to you if you touch it. You decide to be bold and risk it. But first, you notice that are a couple tiny little ants crawling in the dirt near the crystal. As you habitually do when you see an insect crawling at your feet, you raise your foot into the air and get ready to stomp the two little things flat.

You begin to lower your foot down on them when see one of them making a strange waving movement with its antennae. It looks vaguely as though it is aware of its imminent demise, signaling for mercy or something. After holding your foot over it for a few seconds, to begin to slowly lower it down again... until the other starts waving as well! This is *too* weird, you ponder. You raise your eyebrow in curiosity, and lower your foot elsewhere on the grass. Then, you kneel down and squint your eyes at the two little insects.. and discover that they are not insects at all. Although almost too amazing to even believe, you notice the figures resemble little human beings on close inspection... not ants. No more than a quarter inch in height, the two figures' appearance suddenly makes sense to you. This is Eric and Jake..! The two of them have shrunk to the size of bugs, and you were just about to flatten them into oblivion! A playful smirk of amusement spreads across your face as you take this in. There the two of them are, Jake and Eric, your two tiny-sized friends desperately hopping up and down in between your two sneakered feet, pleading for your attention and your protection.

Oh yes, you know how to "protect them" alright. First, you scoop the two little guys up with your fingers and then carefully dangle them over the soft center of your palm and let them drop. You raise your palm to eye level, studying the two little figures as they get to their feet and stand on the fleshy surface. Without any further discourse, you close your palm around them and pause for a moment to look at your hand. Then, you lower your hand into your shorts pocket and open it inside, letting your two little friends fall inside. Unsure of what to do with the crystal, you give it a little nudge with your toe. Convinced that merely grabbing it will not activate it, you pick it up and drop it inside your other pocket. You then decide to go to your room and figure things out there.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Relate (UN: relater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Relate has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569683-Gigantic-Teenage-Guys/cid/710150-The-crystal-shrinks-Eric-andor-Jake