*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569683-Gigantic-Teenage-Guys/cid/2631393-Torment-Jake-and-Eric
by Relate
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1569683
Size-changing interactive featuring males. High quality chapters.
This choice: Torment Jake and Eric.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Torment Jake and Eric.

    by: Unknown
You rush up to your room, excited about all the possibilities with your shrunken friends. You slam the door behind you and then reach into your pocket, gently feeling for the two tiny people who moments ago stood beside you. You take them out one at a time to avoid harming them, first Jake, then Eric. They tumble from your fingers onto the hard wooden desk and immediately begin shouting up at you. You can't make out what they're saying at their size and you don't particularly care either. As far as you are concerned, these two have always held you back in life and now it's your turn to get back at them for it. You give Eric a light flick, sending him hurtling back on the desk. Jake immediately changes his tone and tries to run away from you but you aren't content to let him go just yet. You slowly lower your hand and pinch him between two fingers. As you lift him up to your face, he begins kicking and twisting, desperate to avoid your gaze. You smile cruelly at him. "Well, well, well look what we have here. Some ants seemed to have crawled into my room", you say, with a look of superiority. You give Eric another tap, making sure he doesn't escape from your desk. You then turn your attention back to Jake, dangling in front of your face. Seeing such a small being and knowing the power you hold over him sends delightful sensations through your body and you feel yourself getting hard. You think how easy it would be to kill him, a simple press of your fingers to turn him to paste. He may have once been your friend but now he's nothing more than a bug, a being below you. "But you know what happens to bugs right guys?", you continue. Slowly you begin to adjust your fingers around Jake, applying slightly more pressure. He shouts out, but you continue to squeeze.

Any mercy you may have had is slowly evaporating as you think back to all the times these guys annoyed you or embarrassed you. Jake again tries to shout but you increase the pressure. "They get crushed", you coldly state. You squeeze your fingers and in an instant, crush your friend into a bloody pulp. A few drops fall onto your desk, near the terrified Eric. Your penis is now fully erect as you relish the new found power you have. Eric is frozen in place and you quickly grab him, holding him as you once did Jake. Eric is quivering in your hand, tears streaming down his face. You drop him back on the desk, the force of the landing shattering one of his legs. He cries out in pain, but his fate is sealed. You bring down your thumb on his tiny form and slowly crush him. A satisfying squish is heard and your desk is smeared with his gooey remains.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569683-Gigantic-Teenage-Guys/cid/2631393-Torment-Jake-and-Eric