*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/1036293-Run-For-It
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1570942
You are Tom, 13, and live with a family of women who can shrink and transform people.
This choice: You get up and run, you don't want to be tiny.'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Run For It

    by: Wicked
*Third-person narrative, it's my style preference*

Tom looked at the women around him and made a choice. He knew in the back of his mind that it was a foolish one, but he wasn't thinking clearly, he only knew that he didn't want to be in anyone's shoe. He turned and ran. Tom raced for the door, hoping to make it outside to freedom. He barely got halfway when he froze, unable to move. He was turned around and saw his step-mother holding her hand up in his direction. "I'm very disappointed in you Tom," she said, "you've made your Aunty Ann feel very offended. I think you should apologize to her." Tom looked over at Ann and said "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to be in your shoe."

Cathy thought for a moment and said "alright Tom, have it your way." He was relieved that he was getting off so easily. Cathy continued "you will not be in Ann's shoe. I have a better way to punish you." Tom was scared and replied "no, wait, I'm really sorry." Cathy shook her head and said "this is the only way you'll learn." She turned to Ann and said "how would you like a fresh pair of panties to wear for the next day?" Ann's eyes lit up and she asked "are you serious?" Cathy nodded and said "I think this is the best option." She turned to Tom and said "for the remainder of the day, you will be Aunty Ann's underwear. And if by tomorrow you haven't learned your lesson, we may have to extend the punishment."

Before Tom could beg for mercy, Cathy waved her hand and transformed Tom into Ann's underwear. He now looked like a skimpy thong, unable to move. Ann walked over, removed her underwear, and slid her new underwear up her legs, squeezing her step-nephew between her butt-cheeks. Ann admired her new clothes and said "okay, this will do."

Ann wore Tom for the remainder of the day, torturing him with every step she took. He was helpless, trapped against her womanhood, unable to move, only able to breathe in her scent. He struggled to move, but his step-mother ensured that Tom would not be able to free himself from Ann.

The next day...........

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tom Is Made Human Again

*Noteb*
2. Tom's Punishment Is Extended To A Week

*Noteb*
3. Tom Is Turned Into Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wicked (UN: aypgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lee3000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/1036293-Run-For-It