*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/1523468-Aunty-Anns-Sandal
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1570942
You are Tom, 13, and live with a family of women who can shrink and transform people.
This choice: 'I'll go on Aunty Ann's Sandal.'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Aunty Ann's Sandal

    by: Wicked
"I guess," Tom said, "I choose Aunty Ann." Claire was crestfallen but Ann grinned widely. "Excellent," she exclaimed, "oh Tom, you're going to love my sandals." Cathy waved her hand and Tom shrunk down to a mere two inches tall. He looked up at the women towering over him and realized that any one of them could squish him out of existence. As he pondered this thought, Claire moved her foot over him. Cathy called out "Claire, what are you doing?" Claire looked up and said "oh, come on mom, let me squash him, it probably won't kill him." Cathy shook her head and said "you're right, but what if it does? Then Aunty Ann won't be able to get that pebble out of her shoe. Let's take care of that first, then we'll talk."

Tom was horrified at what they were discussing. "Hey," he called up, "you can't do that to me!" Cathy looked down and said "Tom, stop talking and get to work." Ann moved her sandal over and said "yeah little guy, my shoe is waiting for you." Tom looked up at the women again, eying them wearily, and walked over to his adopted aunt's footwear. He found the pebble and started working to take it out. It took him several minutes, but he finally managed to dislodge it. Tom tossed it aside and stood triumphantly.

Cathy smiled and said "very good sweety, I'm very proud of you." Tom looked up and asked "now will you make me big again?" Cathy said of course, and began to wave her hand. Ann grabbed it and said "wait a minute, let's not be too hasty, he looks so perfect in my shoe, why don't we keep him there for a little while?" Claire interrupted and said "no way, it's my turn and I want to squash him!" Tom yelled out "this is nuts, just make me big again!"

Cathy thought about the options and decided.......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ann Can Hold On To Tom For A While

2. Claire Gets To Squash Tom

*Noteb*
3. Tom Is Made Big Again

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wicked (UN: aypgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lee3000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/1523468-Aunty-Anns-Sandal