*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/1524571-Claire-Gets-To-Squash-Tom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1570942
You are Tom, 13, and live with a family of women who can shrink and transform people.
This choice: Claire Gets To Squash Tom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Claire Gets To Squash Tom

    by: Unknown
Tom couldn't believe that his own step mother was debating on allowing his step sister, Claire, could squash him or not. He felt his heart sink, noticing the smug grin on her face. "Come on, Mom..." Claire continued, trying to talk her mom into letting her attempt to squash her own step brother. "Wait, don't I get a say in this!?" The tiny boy shouted at the top of his lungs to the three gigantic women. "Shut up, wimp!" Claire shouted down, slamming her foot right in front of him, causing Tom to lose his balance.

"Hmm...You know, stomping Tom sure doesn't sound like a bad idea. It should stop him from being too mouthy anyways." Cathy giggled as she looked over at her daughter. "Sure, Claire. I give you my permission to stomp the little bug. I'm sure he would like it too much, though. I think he wants to get off at the thought of getting crushed beneath his own step sister's bare foot..." She gazed down at her tiny step son, grinning.

"WHAT!?" Tom shouted. "I WOULD NOT!" He continued to shout, but only realized that it would be a mistake.

Claire, placing her feet on either side of her tiny step brother and lifted her right bare foot in the air, hovering it over Tom. "Good-bye, little bugboy!" Claire giggled as she lowered her foot. "NOOOOO!" Tom shouted as he raised his arms in the air, in some sort of attempt to block her gigantic foot. Soon enough, Tom was pinned beneath Claires right bare foot, as she began to apply pressure.

You have the following choices:

1. Tom is crushed beneath Claire's foot.

2. Tom is still alive and squirming.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lee3000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/1524571-Claire-Gets-To-Squash-Tom