*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Leave it where you found it.
  2. The Strange Device.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1571634-Growing-Sensation/cid/776722-Leave-it-where-you-found-it
by peace
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1571634
A device that can change object's sizes is found the story goes from there.
This choice: Leave it where you found it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Leave it where you found it.

    by: oops
"Yeah right, would be to good to be true if that toy was real" you thought "Must be a prank of some sort" you then put it on the front porch of you house and went back inside to eat breakfast.

In the meantime, someone else was bound to stumble upon it.

1 - Tina, your hot double D 15 y/o sister was already done eating and ready for school. Saying goodbye to her family, she rushed out the front door. Stretching herself from the fresh summer air and radiant sun, she noticed something shine at her feet and picked it up. It was the toy gun.

2 - Emily, your flat chested 10 y/o sister was already outside with her friend Sophie from the same year at school. Both were practicing their kicks for today's soccer match at the local park against an undefeated team. After Sophie kicked the ball near the front door, Emily raced to get the ball when she noticed some toy gun sitting on the front porch, waiting to be picked up by her.

3 - Mel was a bright young 21 y/o girl into the cosmetic business, but today, she hated her company more than anything else. Due to having pissed off her boss from losing one of the most importing client in the company history, Mel got demoted by being stuck doing door to door sells, selling perfume and other beauty product. She got lucky to not have been fired but swore revenge on everyone working there.

Upon arriving on your doorstep, Mel brought out her small mirror from her purse to check if everything was in place. She was as beautiful as ever with her long butt length dark hair, creamy pink lips, blue eyes, long red painted nails, tight sexy outfit made of a thighs high black skirt and a black tank top, crowned with 6 inches black high heels that made her go up to 6'9". She was a bombshell and she knew it. "I'm so perfect" she said to herself smiling. Upon putting back the mirror in her purse, she noticed something on her left. Wondering what it was, she picked it up.

4 - Three of your female friends were in route to your house like every morning. It had become a ritual, you and 3 of your childhood friends were always walking to school each morning. Since all four of you were going to a private school, your all were wearing a uniform.

Boys were all in a standard gray pants, white shirt, tie and blue jacket while girls were in a gray thighs high skirt, white shirt, tie, blue jacket, knee high gray socks and 1 inch high shoes. Pretty standard, but pretty hot nonetheless.

Eliza, golden hair locked in a pony tail, oval glasses, green eyes, long pink nails. 16 y/o, 5'6".
Lucy, brown mid back length hair flowing freely, black eyes, long black nails. 16 y/o, 5'9".
Jenny, shoulder length black hair, blue eyes, long natural nails. 16 y/o, 6'2".

The three of them were walking towards your front door when they saw something glimmering on the front porch due to the hot and bright sun. Jenny got curious and picked up the strange gun shaped toy in her hands.

5 - The gun has a mind of its own and starts to fly onto someone else porch.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 oops (UN: zaibach at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
peace has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1571634-Growing-Sensation/cid/776722-Leave-it-where-you-found-it