*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/904167-A-horse-a-horse-my-kingdom-for-a-horse
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572947
A mysterious costume store that offers a whole new life.
This choice: A two part horse costume.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse.

    by: Ëtalfni
There was a rather small horse costume which looked like it was meant for two people to stand in. One person would be the front with the horse's head and front feet. Another would be the horse's back and would have to bend over, claiming the horse's rear and hide legs. The suit had two zippers for the front and back, for two people it seemed a very tiny fit. Perhaps not for Sarah but maybe for Jon being over six feet. But the costume did intrigue Jon nonetheless.

"That horse costume..." Jon said,"Looks interesting, don't you think honey?"

"Huh?" she said, staring at a witches' pair costumes, "I guess so...Whatever you want dear. It's your friend's party."

"Then we'll take the horse costume...Mister...uh..."

Babbingtree smiled, "Of course, of course! And since this is for a party I'll let you rent it for free. Just be sure to bring it back when you're finished, understood?"

Babbingtree handed them the costume. He could tell that though this was a budding couple, their relationship would not end well. Sarah obeyed her husband's every whim and decision, while Jon remained oblivious to her needs and wants. A good couple would always listen to each others opinions before making a final choice in anything. Instead Jon quickly decided on the horse costume before giving Sarah the chance to see something she wanted. Babbingtree hoped that his Ph.D in Magic would help him sort this couple out before it was too late.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They try on the costume here.

2. They wait until before the party.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/904167-A-horse-a-horse-my-kingdom-for-a-horse