*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jon and Sarah.
  2. A couple
  3. CHOOSE YOUR PLAYER
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/895724-Jon-and-Sarah
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572947
A mysterious costume store that offers a whole new life.
This choice: Just married  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jon and Sarah.

    by: Ëtalfni
The door to his shop opened with a ring, as Charles Babbingtree noticed a young couple had entered his store. He accurately guessed that they were just married, eyes filled with love for each other and their futures fill of possibilities. The husband was a tall chap, dark haired with muscles that suggested he worked out every other day. His wife was much smaller than him, probably less than five feet tall. She had a cute butt and B cups as well as dirty blond hair that was done in girlish pig-tails. She had her arms around her husband's waist as they approached Babbingtree.

"Greetings! Welcome to my costume shop! What can I do you for?"

"Hello, my name's Jon, this is my wife Sarah. We're here looking for a costume for a dinner party that's next week. We're hoping you can make some helpful suggestions."

"Certainly! What sort of party is it now?"

"Oh, just a couples costume party. We're supposed to go in entire a single costume or a theme." answered Sarah.

"Oh good, we have plenty of those costumes here! Wait right there I'll grab something from the back."

Babbingtree stumbled to the back of his shop. Much mumbling was heard as well as a giant crash followed by swearing. He returned with several costumes in hand, as well as a bruise on his forehead.

"Take your pick my good friends."

You have the following choices:

1. A two part horse costume.

*Noteb*
2. A witch and little girl costume pair.

3. Others in his hand.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/895724-Jon-and-Sarah