*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Married for a long time
  2. A couple
  3. CHOOSE YOUR PLAYER
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/927631-Married-for-a-long-time
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572947
A mysterious costume store that offers a whole new life.
This choice: Married for a long time  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Married for a long time

    by: Norman33
Jeff and Cristy had been married for a number of years. They found out early on in there marriage that Cristy was unable to have children. At first this had put a strain on both their marriage and their sex life. The past six monthes they have been able to inject spice back into their sex life through role play with props. The costumes they've ordered off the internet though have been of poor quality, made in China crap. Today they saw Dr. Babbingtree's Costume Shop on the way home. The strange thing is that the shop looks as if has been there forever even though they have never seen it before. They look at each other with a smile and figure what the hell and pull into the small parking lot of the store. As soon as they step inside they know they have found a gem. It is easy to see that these costumes of are the highest quality. They grip each others hands and walk the reat of the way into the store.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/927631-Married-for-a-long-time