*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Melanie Trenton
  2. A girl you know
  3. Just a normal day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575507-Double-Lives/cid/714773-Melanie-Trenton
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1575507
You find yourself living two lives, changing between them when asleep. How will you cope?
This choice: Melanie Trenton  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Melanie Trenton

    by: Federation
You awake to the sound of, "BEEP BEEP BEEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEP!"

"What the hell is that?" you think to yourself, knowing that your alarm was no where near that loud.

Rubbing your eyes you sit up. Swinging your feet out from under the covers you feel oddly chilly. Reaching for the alarm clock you turn it off. You then stand up and make your way to where your door should be with your eyes closed. You are most surprised when you walk right into a dresser. Not only was the presence of a dresser at that location strange but the squishy sensation you felt on your chest was rather unusual.

Opening your eyes you are surprised to find long black hair blocking your view. Looking downwards you see a most surprising sight. You appear to be dressed in a pink night-gown. Not only that but you seemed to have a pair of fake breasts glued to your chest. Poking one breast with a surprisingly slender hand you discover that they are in fact real breasts.

Parting the hair from in front of your face you look around at your surroundings. The room you are in is quite differently decorated than the room you are used to.

Noticing a mirror in the corner you are about to go over to it when you hear a voice call out, "Melanie!"

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" you think, desperately willing you to not be in Melanie Trenton's fit and beautiful body.

You run over to the mirror and discover that you are indeed in the body of your crush.

"Melanie? you dressed yet?" asks the voice again.

After your shocking discovery you react by...

You have the following choices:

1. getting dressed as instructed

2. fainting

3. exploring your new body

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575507-Double-Lives/cid/714773-Melanie-Trenton