*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just a normal day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575507-Double-Lives/cid/715127-Just-a-normal-day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1575507
You find yourself living two lives, changing between them when asleep. How will you cope?
Chapter #1

Just a normal day

    by: Federation
Your name is Jacob Wermer, you are 18 years old. Little did you know as you woke up this morning that from now on you'd be living two lives.

Your day began as any school other day. Reluctantly crawling out of bed and slowly getting dressed before rushing through breakfast and running off to catch and, like most days, miss the bus. You then started your long walk to school. Along the way your best friend since elementary school, Morgan Neeps joined you in your voyage. You were then passed by your older sister Katrina in her Baby Blue sports car as she made her way off to University.

Just as you approach your school you see the soccer team practising in the field across the street. Your eyes follow Melanie Trenton, captain of your school team as well as Student Council President. Having had a crush on her as long as you could remember, you were often embarrassingly shy and clumsy in her presence.

Entering the school you are joined by childhood friend Halima Mussari as she gets off her bike.

As far as your classes go, nothing exciting happens. At lunch you, Morgan and Halima go to your favorite spot, an exterior balcony overlooking the school's courtyard. The three of you had never seen anyone else up there and so you had sorta claimed it as your own little spot.

On your way home on the bus you wind up sitting beside Jackie Torrent, Head Cheerleader and daughter of Millionaire Joe Torrent, owner of Torrentine Petroleum Industries. She spends the entire trip texting someone on her cell phone. On the radio you hear the music of Andrea Oldgoods, a country music star Halima is a fan of. Across the aisle you see someone reading a magazine with the picture of Carmen Mermarck, a local athlete, on its cover.

When you get home you find a package on the doorstep. Taking it inside you see that it is another album by Li Noshi, an Asian artist who your sister is a big fan of. You then settle down to do your homework.

After dinner you go to your room to play a video game. Through the wall you hear Your Mom talking about a south american singer who seems to be doing quite well for themselves recently. After playing your game for a while you go to have a shower and are about to go to bed when you notice a story on the news program your dad is watching about a famous diplomat who had just returned home to London after a visit to Moscow.

As you drift off to sleep you think vaguely about Rita Beaufield, one of the top developpers on a new video game that was due to come out early next year. You had seen her photo in one of the magazines Morgan had shown you today at lunch time. Closing your eyes you are shocked when you open them up again only to find yourself in the body and room of...

You have the following choices:

1. A girl you know

2. A guy you know

3. A famous female fictional person

4. A famous male fictional person

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575507-Double-Lives/cid/715127-Just-a-normal-day