*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Katrina Wermer
  2. A girl you know
  3. Just a normal day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575507-Double-Lives/cid/714805-Katrina-Wermer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1575507
You find yourself living two lives, changing between them when asleep. How will you cope?
This choice: Katrina Wermer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Katrina Wermer

    by: Federation
You awake to the sound of a cell phone ringing. Opening your eyes you are surprised to find yourself in a room wholly unlike your own. Sitting up you notice a strange sagging sensation on your chest. You then recognize whose room you are in. You are in your sister's room.

"Why am I..." you begin to say before noticing that you spoke using your sister's voice.

Looking down you see the body of your sister, dressed only in a bra and panties. You suddenly realized where you were.

"I'm Katrina!" you say to yourself in Katrina's own voice.

Standing up you look around for the cell phone that had been ringing. You pick it up and, while looking at your/Katrina's reflection in the mirror, answer it. As it turns out, the call was from...

You have the following choices:

1. Katrina's Boyfriend

2. Katrina's best friend

3. someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575507-Double-Lives/cid/714805-Katrina-Wermer