*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sister
  2. The Store
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/730641-Sister
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: Sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sister

    by: Saracen1187
Arriving in the garage, you are surprised to see your older sister Emily (age 18) looking at the device, you start to get an uneasy feeling about it all. "What the hell is this thing?" she asked you.

"Its a friggin' guillotine, what do you think?" you replied in a sarcastic manner.

"Well duh!! I didn't think it was a cheese slicer," your sister snapped at you, "I mean what the hell is it doing in OUR garage, I've never seen it before" she added. You just smiled and walked over to the guillotine, and you stared telling your sister about the old man in the Illusions store, and how he had let you borrow the thing for a week.

"But why? How many executions are you planning? And since when did you turn French?" Emily inquired, chuckling a little as she spoke.

"It doesn't kill people" you told her, rolling your eyes.

Emily shrugged her shoulders and muttered another response. "Pretty crappy guillotine then isn't it?" she said, as she inspected the thing a lot more closely.

You just shook your head at your sister and smiled. "I think I've got an idea what it does" you mumbled to your sister, as you....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/730641-Sister