*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/916922-Julia-pulls-out-a-camera-She-has-everything-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1576905
Your enemy discovers your biggest weakness!
This choice: Julia pulls out a camera... She has everything on tape! Now you're screwed!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Julia pulls out a camera... She has everything ...

    by: James Sitka
You couldn't believe it, she had filmed every moment of it: you begging her and kissing her feet, it was all there.

"Haha," she laughed evilly, "isn't it wonderful Ben?"

"Please Julia," you say, "what are you going to do with that video. You can't show that to anybody, it will destroy my reputation."
"One, it's my video, I can do whatever I want with it," she scoffed, "two, I'm fully aware of the wonderful effects this will have on your reputation if I show it, and you are to so listen up. Unlike you, I'm not going to ruin your social status, that is if you follow instructions."

"I'll do whatever you want," you say to her, " just don't shoe that video."

"You bet me that if you couldn't make five threes in a row you'd be m slave. You failed, and now you will be my slave, and if you don't please me this video hits YouTube, got it?"

You realize you don't have much choice. You really hadn't thought much about really how you'd get out of it, but know that she had you over a barell, your mind starts racing on how to get that video. In the meantime, you get on your knees and agknowledge your new position.

"That's right Ben," says Julia, "keep me happy and this video stays silent, now then, I want you to...."

You have the following choices:

1. "Keep Kissing my feet"

*Noteb*
2. "Take off your clothes" ( she had new ones for you)

*Noteb*
3. "Lick my feet"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 James Sitka (UN: jamessitka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/916922-Julia-pulls-out-a-camera-She-has-everything-