*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/942632-Blackmailing-Ben
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1576905
Your enemy discovers your biggest weakness!
This choice: Your Choise  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Blackmailing Ben

    by: James Sitka
As she walked home from the bush, Melinda kept going over and over the words on the page in her mind. A plot was formulating for Ben, one that would bring him to his knees forever. As she thought about what she had in store for Ben her hatred for him slowly turned to elation over her brilliant plan. One thing was certain, she had some work to do. Tonight would be a night that Ben would never forget.

Later that night Ben was sitting up watching tv in his room. He could see light coming through from under his door from the living room. His mother was still up watching the news. Ben really wanted to masturbate, but he wouldn't do it with his mother right there in the other room. Besides, she had walked in on him too many times and he was tired of the awkward conversations that followed, so if he had to wait a little longer for some privacy before jacking-off that was fine with him. Finally, around nine-thirty Ben saw the light coming from beneath the door go out so he knew his mother had gone to bed and he began.

After about fifteen minutes of maturbation Ben was really feeling alright. He could feel his erectile tissue tense and relax and he could feel the sweat forming on his forehead as he breathed rythmically with pleasure. He was so consumed with his masturbation he didn't, at first here a tiny clicking noise, or perhaps he did, but while jacking-off he didn't think anything off it. But now that he was growing tired he heard it again. For a minute, Ben wondered if that was the sound of the shutter of a camera, but that was ridiculous. Suddenly, a flash from your window caught your eye and you heard the click of a shutter once again. It was a camera! Looking at the window you noticed a small crack in between the curtians, just small enough for a lens to fit through. You ran over to the window, still naked and covered in your own semen and looked out to see someone in a black hoodie running down the street. "Fuck!" you cried, and were about to give pursuit, when suddenly the light in the hallway came on.

"Ben," said your mother, what was she doing up? "Are you up? What's that screaming I heard from you?"

Ben scrambled for an answer. "Uh-yeah," he said, his mind still trying to come up with an excuse. "I stubbed my toe in the dark."

"Oh," she said, seeming convinced, "well try to be more careful. And keep it down. It's too late for all that yelling."

Ben was fucked. Somebody had pictures of him masturbating. Why would anybody want that? And worse, what were they going to do with them. If anybody else saw them he'd be the laughing stock of the neighborhood. As Ben was thinking these questions, he suddenly got a text on his cellphone from, who else, Melinda. 'Hey Ben,' it said, 'we need to talk. Come over to my house right now.'

Was she for real? Ben had absolutley no reason whatsover to listen to a word she said. "Yeah right bitch,'he text back.

A minute later he got a reply that stopped you stone cold. It was a picture message of him masturbating. Nothing could be hidden. Suddenl, before Ben could even think of a reply to this he got another text from Melinda saying, 'I think you'll want to do what I see Ben. Don't keep me waiting. Oh and crawl ove here.'

Mechanically, fearing for his reputation, his life as he knew it, Ben did as she said. He put on some clothes and on his hands and knees he crawled pratically two miles over to her house. When Ben got there, he came in through the back gate like she told him to on a text on the way over and he found her waiting for him on a chair on the back deck.

"Ah, Ben," she said sounding very pleased to see you. "I'm so glad you were to prompt. Did you have a nice crawl over here?" "Don't get up," she said as he started to make a motion to rise. "I rather like you in this postition. It's more fitting of what I have in store for you."

"Listen, Melinda," he begged. "I know I was a dick to you, but please, don't do this to me. If anybody sees me masturbating. It will ruin my reputation."

"Oh I know it will," she said very evily. "And that's why I know you'll do anything to keep me from doing anything with them. You see Ben, I read your journal. Ah, ah, no talking," she ordered as you were about to interrupt her for reading your journal. "And when I learned about how much you loved being the hot shot and the superstar, and how your worst nightmare was to lose all that iI knew that I would be albe to take you down. So all I had to do ws wait to catch you masturbating, and you're such a pervert I knew you would and a few quick snaps of the camera and you're all mine. So, no, I won't show anybody you jacking-off, but that depends on your willingess to do what I want. So then, while you're down there Ben, why don't you kiss me feet.

Out of fear and desperation Ben did as he was told. He crawled over to Melinda's dirty bare feet and begin to plant kisses all over them. Melinda laughed and moaned with pleasure over her treachery and triumph over you. "That's right Ben, show me your place. Show me how your postion in life is at my feet. You could have had me to yourself. I could have been all yours, but now you're all mine and I like you where you are now. In fact," and with that she whipped out a collar from behind her back and placed it on his neck as he kissed her feet, "welcome to slavery."

You have the following choices:

1. #1

2. #2

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 James Sitka (UN: jamessitka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/942632-Blackmailing-Ben