*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578230-The-Necklaces-Curse/cid/848658-Rachel-Stevens-little-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1578230
Necklace = chaos.
This choice: Rachel, Steven's little sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rachel, Steven's little sister

    by: Smash
Rachel had just left home from yet another boring day at school. She was looking to watch her favorite anime shows with Steven. Speaking of which, she had attempted to call him by cell phone but he had yet to pick up.

"He better not be trying to get out of spending time with me" Rachel sternly said, then falls over "Aah!"

She looks behind to learn that she tripped over the necklace.

"So pretty..." she gasps, picking it up the necklace. "I don't know why it's so glowing but it feels relaxing for some reason..."

As she was provided with ecstasy from the necklace, she sat down and begin to daydream. Still being young, she was still in the stages of believing Japan was the best place in the world. The anime, manga, video games, technology, automobiles, cuisine, music and culture. She dreamed that she was in the country and...she was Japanese. And it was simply...excellent.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She snaps out of it

2. The necklace does something else

*Noteb*
3. She finds herself in Japan!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smash (UN: smash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dutch91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578230-The-Necklaces-Curse/cid/848658-Rachel-Stevens-little-sister