*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Found by Prier!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579811-Shrunken-by-Prier-from-La-Pucelle/cid/722007-Found-by-Prier
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1579811
You are playing La Pucelle: Tactics, when suddenly you pass out, and awaken shrunken!
Chapter #1

Found by Prier!

    by: ShadowOfDeath
One day while you were playing La Pucelle: Tactics, you suddenly pass out. When you awake, you look up only to see a giant Prier towering above you like the goddess she now was! Her thunder theighs as big as ever, her breasts almost completely blocking the view from her face if it wasn't for her extremely tight top, and her butt, the biggest ass you had ever seen. It could easily swallow you whole, making it your whole word. She looks down and see's the small you on the ground, and a sexy grin spreads on her face.

"Well hello down there my new toy!" He said in a sultry tone as she picks you up, bringing you to her face. "So what will I do with you now...I know! I'll.."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579811-Shrunken-by-Prier-from-La-Pucelle/cid/722007-Found-by-Prier