*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Put you in the back of my panties!
  2. Found by Prier!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579811-Shrunken-by-Prier-from-La-Pucelle/cid/751632-Put-you-in-the-back-of-my-panties
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1579811
You are playing La Pucelle: Tactics, when suddenly you pass out, and awaken shrunken!
This choice: Put you in the back of my panties!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Put you in the back of my panties!

    by: Machan
"I'll drop you inside my panties!", she happily shouts. Before you can react, she starts moving her hand down. You see her lower body get closer and closer, and you fear being shoved in her vagina. But then Prier starts moving her hand towards her backside, and for one second you think she's forgiving you. For one second. Then you realize that it wasn't front-inside, but back-inside.

"Welcome to my ass!", she says smiling while pulling the string of her panties, giving you a view of her gigantic bottom. You try to resist being dropped in there, since it smells rather bad, but it's useless: Prier drops you in the back of her panties, then releases the elastic band, sealing you in. "Like your new home? Really soft, right?", she giggles.

Prier is either unable to find panties her size or likes showing off her marvelous rear end, since her panties are like two sizes smaller. You're stuck against one of her soft, sweaty asscheeks and her panties are so tight around you you can't move, despite your best efforts. In a last try, you decide to bite her buttocks. It works: She yells "Aw!" and rubs the part you just bite (Moving you to the side a bit before of course).

"Why you, toy! You're supposed to please my butt, not hurt it! I see you need some punishment to learn to obey me!" You realize how dumb your idea was, and fear what's coming. "Very well, toy, my punishment will be..."

You have the following choices:

1. "...farting on you!"

*Noteb*
2. "...shove you up my anus!"

*Noteb*
3. "...sitting on you!"

*Noteb*
4. "...give myself a wedgie!"

*Noteb*
5. "...shake my hips wildly!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Machan (UN: machan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579811-Shrunken-by-Prier-from-La-Pucelle/cid/751632-Put-you-in-the-back-of-my-panties