*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580143-Female-AnimeVG-Character-Possession/cid/2687655-Rangiku-Matsumoto
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1580143
You get the power to travel to different Anime/VG worlds and possess female characters.
This choice: Rangiku Matsumoto  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rangiku Matsumoto

    by: Kanzaki-134
Thinking only one on a woman with a great body, in this world that you want to have, you start to wander around the offices of the place, but when you don't find anything you started to looking around the houses and after a long moment you finally find her, she was already fainted recharged on her table, drooling with a smile, apparently she had been drinking during the afternoon and she had been knocked out at some point in the night, deciding that it was your best chance, you approach to her and slip your self by her mouth.

Moving down her throat you begin to take the form of a slime sliding down her throat to her stomach and begin to expand through her body joining she, until you lose your vision.
After a few moments Rangiku opens her eyes, only that it was not her, it was you, now you were in total control of this sexy body, drinking the saliva that came out of your mouth you feel a sweet taste of this, getting up from the chair you look down to see a great pair of tits barely covered by a yukata, you can feel the body light, but with a great weight in your chest, due to these melons that now are yours.

Doing a few stretches to get used to this body, you feel how your breasts swing with each movement, apart from how the air got between these, as well as the emptiness of your crotch, you also feel like the more you settle into this body her memories begin to flow to you, from her sword technique, her memories as a child and that apparently tomorrow had the day off to prepare before going to karakura to investigate about the arrancar, after you finish accommodating yourself to this body and its center of gravity.
you decide , that the best thing you can do now it's:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Start masturbate un her bedroom

*Noteb*
2. Search for more information of the mission

*Noteb*
3. Search for someone to have sex

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kanzaki-134 (UN: kanzaki-134 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580143-Female-AnimeVG-Character-Possession/cid/2687655-Rangiku-Matsumoto