*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2176389
With an ability of swap traits ... the life had changed

With an ability of swap traits ... the life had changed

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Characters in this story:

You and your family
you, Michael Davidson, 17 years old, 5'10 ft tall, didn't really like to study and always hangout with friends on games or sports.

mom, Kelly Bartel-Davidson, 40 years old, 5'6 ft tall, she kept her body in well shape and having work in an office at nearby town. She has sexy body curved which she well kept and also a nice sets of D-cup breasts. She always kept her blonde hair in neck length so that she can work well without having the hair disturbing her.

Stephanie Davidson, 17 years old, 5'7 ft tall, your twin sister which only a few minutes older than you. She is a cheerleader in your school which have good population. She has nice body curve just and shoulder length blonde hair like your mom with her proudest C-cup breasts.

Anna Davidson, 16 years old, 5'5 ft tall, your younger sister which like to hang around with you. A bit of tomboyish and she is slim and weak with a small B-cup breasts. She has the same hair color as you which is brownish and she always had her hair cut in boyish styles.

Friends
Chelsea Smith, 16 years old, 5'3 ft tall, your girlfriend which will play video games and other stuff with you but she is good in her study. She having nice body shape and neck length blonde hair which you like and the most important parts is her cute face and perky C-cup breasts which you fall in love with.

David Salmond, 17 years old, 6'ft tall, your best friend since babies. He doesn't like to study and only mess around in the class. He prefers to play with the computer games the whole days instead of heading out for sports but still he will joins you for sport games if you invited him and he is really good in basketball.

Alexandra Baker, 17 years old, 5'6 ft tall, one of your friends since the nursery school. She is a tomboy and used to be call as Alex. She is having a short boyish cut brown hair with a pair of C-cup breasts that goes well with her slim frame but she didn't really like. She never wears skirt or dress and usually will hang around with the boys in the skate-park.

Michelle Lin, 16 years old, 5'0 ft tall, David's girlfriend. She is Chinese which move with her parents to further study with you guys. Unlike David, she is more like to read book. You don't really know how they get together. She always wear glasses which had block half of her face and a shoulder length dark brown hair.

Casey Smith, 18 years old, 5'6 ft tall, Chelsea's sister. She care a lot on her sister and she had a long blonde hair which always in a ponytail. She had a pair of breasts that about E-cup and she always in sport wear as she really likes sport.

Neighbors
Christina Lawrence, 21 years old, 5'10 ft tall, your sexy neighbor which just moved in a few months ago. She is really friendly to you and your family. She having shoulder length dyed red hair and sexy curve with a pair of H-cup breasts. She always in nice clothes which show off most of her cleavage and always wears heels.

Melissa Long, a 22 years old Caucasian, 5'6 ft tall. She has a 3 months old daughter, Molly and her husband, Ryan often not around as he is a pilot. She has a nice C-cup breasts which grow into D-cup while breastfeeding her daughter. She likes to keep her long brown hair down to her shoulder. She is a nice neighbor and friendly to everyone around her.

Sarah Nelson, 25 years old 5'2 ft tall, your neighbor which stay just opposite of your house. She stays alone and you aren't know whether she is single or not. She has a nice long dark brown hair that flow down to her waist and a set of B-cup breasts that look just nice in her petite and skinny body.


School
Jennifer Garcia, 30 years old, 5'6 ft tall. Your science teacher in school. She isn't a strict teacher but a friendly teacher that always ready to help her students. She is still single although she had such a hot body with nice body curve and a pair of E-cup breasts. She has nice shoulder length blonde hair that always in a ponytail.

Lilly Harris, 17 years old, 5'5ft tall. Your classmate and is a nerdy girl so you aren't really get close to her. She always wears a thick frame glasses without lens and a baggy hoodie that covered up her torso and ass. She always keeps her dirty blonde hair in a ballet bun.


New Characters that move into the neighborhood from "Trait Swapping
Liz, 38, is now the assistant manager of the Wilko store. Liz is 5'4" tall, her light brown hair is long, past her shoulders and she wears it in a ponytail nearly all of the time. She has size 30H-cup breasts, average curves and an ample backside. At work she wears a black trouser suit, a white blouse and a pair of Prada black leather high heel loafers that boost her height to 5'7". Liz now also wears dresses/skirts and high heels more often outside of work hours too. Liz is still married to her husband Eric, 54, but the two have separated (on good terms) and are awaiting a divorce. Liz has sole custody of her six-year old son Ethan due to the fact that Eric isn't his biological father. Liz also remains on great terms with both of Eric's adult children, Courtney, 23, and Reece, 29.

Steven, 42, is a standard employee of the Wilko store. He is 6'0" tall and wears glasses, he is also average looking, has short brown hair and now has a little bit of 'middle-age spread' around his belly due to a lack of exercise. Steven wears a pair of black mens Skechers shoes along with his black trousers and a Wilko polo shirt. After being single for most of his adult life, Steven is now finally in a relationship with none other than his friend Carly, the owner of the Beautylicious salon.

Carly, 39, is the daughter of ex-Wilko employee Andrea. She has a short asymetrical blonde hairstyle, she's very attractive and she stands just 5'2" tall. She has nice C-Cup breasts to go with her curvy figure, and at the top of her left breast she has a rose tattoo. She's very careful to keep her body in shape despite her age and is a very polite, outgoing woman who likes to have fun. She is a self-employed beautician, a professional manicurist and waxer, she is on friendly terms with most of the staff at Wilko, including Liz. And Carly is now in a steady relationship with her friend Steven, deciding that to find happiness she maybe had to try being with a different kind of man who truly cared for her.


More characters in future ...

You can add some new characters but please don't change the existing setting of the characters that had been list out

Rules? There is no rules for now, maybe in future.


One day you get an ability of swapping traits between people or maybe you faced something that changed your life forever.

What is the ability or what had happened to you?
Anything that you can think out from your mind.


October 27th, 2020 at 3:06am - 1000 Chapters ! ! !

July 25th, 2022 at 1:34am - 2000 Chapters ! ! !
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change