*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580143-Female-AnimeVG-Character-Possession/cid/3064837-Misa-Amane-who-else
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1580143
You get the power to travel to different Anime/VG worlds and possess female characters.
This choice: Misa Amane, who else?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Misa Amane, who else?

    by: Unknown
Misa Amane was the obvious choice. Not only was she dop-dead gorgeous (pun-intended), but she also possessed her own death note and Shinigami eyes. Not to mention that you had always rooted for Light to win in the series anyway and if this world you found yourself in is currently early enough then you could be more helpful to him than Misa ever was. You never did know how much of her personality in the manga was an act, but based on how she presented for most of it, you were confident that if you were in charge of her lovely body, it would be far more productive.

With that in mind, you set out to find her...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Possess Misa quickly

2. Have some fun first

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580143-Female-AnimeVG-Character-Possession/cid/3064837-Misa-Amane-who-else