*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In Kira's World
  2. The Beginning of an Adventure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580143-Female-AnimeVG-Character-Possession/cid/732237-In-Kiras-World
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1580143
You get the power to travel to different Anime/VG worlds and possess female characters.
This choice: Death Note  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In Kira's World

    by: LoneDynasty
You over look a city. You know that this could mean one thing. You are in the world of Death Note. You fly all over the city trying to see if this world really is the Death Note world. You see big TVs on builtings that people in the city watched as they read their new papers and walked in the city. The news was playing and a woman on the news said that Kira have pass his keen judgment on the world's biggest serial killers. Now everything is really clear you are in the world of Death Note. You flow over the city as you look down at the people. "Now who to possess?" You say as you were thinking what Death Note girl to possess. There's not that many of them but I'll try and think of some, the only one I remember is Misa Amane. You say. "I got it" I'll possess.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LoneDynasty (UN: lonedynasty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580143-Female-AnimeVG-Character-Possession/cid/732237-In-Kiras-World