*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choosing a giant teen..
  2. Herculean High
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/726519-Choosing-a-giant-teen
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1581887
Shrunk among cocky jocks, skater boys, punks, geeks & teachers. Who's going to find you?
This choice: Check the school hallways for some-one who looks trustworthy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Choosing a giant teen..

    by: ~Benjamyn~
You can't stay in this noisy classroom with these meat-head jocks and loud-mouth trouble-makers any more. You run into the hall, hoping that there might be some-one - anyone there who can help you.

There are still a few kids on their way to classes. You notice Walt, walking with his head down and his books clasped to his chest. Walt must be the only guy in school who's quieter than you, and his shyness suggests that he doesn't have an entirely bad attitiude.. Then again, if some-one doesn't speak much, there's no telling what's going on inside their head.

Corey is leaning against a wall outside his class, talking on the phone. He has glowing blue eyes, perfectly groomed golden hair and gleaming white teeth. Prom king and over-achiever, you have to admit you kind of hate Corey for having everything handed to him on a platter in life while you've found making friends to be so hard. Then again, he seems like a responsible guy, and being Mr Popular doesn't necessarily make him evil.

On the other side of the hall, Matt is chatting with the new exchange student. Matt is also extrememly popular, mostly because he's involved with every sport the school offers. Though he's no jock - Matt has a swimmer's build, a neat smile and a sweet, effeminate nature.

Then your eyes wander to the door which stands in the middle of the hallway, the one with the word "DETENTION" marked clearly across its window. This is the room where a lot of Herculean High's class clowns, troubled teens and ignorant jocks are forced to hang out after their classes are over. Having all of these trouble-makers together at once can be dangerous, which is why the school's guidance counsellor, Mr James, always stays to supervise the class. You've met Mr James before and he seemed really, genuinely nice.. But you're not sure if venturing into the detention room to find him is worth the risk.

Most of these guys look nice enough. But are they nice enough to trust with your life in their hands? You decide to approach..

You have the following choices:

1. Walt the shy guy

*Noteb*
2. Prom king Corey

3. Matt, the slim, trim athlete

4. The Detention room

5. The exotic exchange student

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/726519-Choosing-a-giant-teen