*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1583278-Another-School-Shrinking-Story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1583278
how many possible school shrinking stories will there be?

how many possible school shrinking stories will there be?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Attention writers, as some of you know from my previous stories, I write most or all of the chapters for my stories. I would like readers to become writers and fill in some of the blanks for me because I love to read other chapters people have added onto my stories. Please, add!

I do have some rules, I'm not going to be too picky with these because there are plenty of different things that people like
-No guys can be the giants, and no gay stuff
-Im okay with other guys being shrunk as long as its not too graphic and the characters see eachother as friends
-Girls can shrink too
-Keep urination and defacation to a minimum, for instance, "In the morning his digested body ended up in the toilet." Is ALL I will accept
-Please stick to the main character, I dont mind you writing stories in the girls POV's
-This is a high school, so the girls are full grown, well most of them.
-Im okay with everything else, as long as you don't half ass a chapter and write one sentence unless its an options page like "What does he choose?"
"What does she choose" etc.

Characters, well main characters.

Jay Roberts- 18 year old, Senior in High School, you have a girlfriend named Vanessa, you have blue eyes and brown hair

Vanessa- 18 years old, Senior, she is extremely hot, she has sandy blond hair with light green eyes, nice C cup breasts, slim stomach and a nice tight ass, she is very caring and likes to be happy and kind to her friends

Meghan- 18 years old, Senior, she is your ex girlfriend, brown hair with red highlights, and brown eyes, she has nice C cup breasts and carries a nice, beautiful ass in the back and her belly and hips are a little chubbier than Vanessa's.

Chelsea- 16 years old, Sophmore, she is Vanessa's sister and has a huge crush on you, she has B cup breasts, has a slim stomach and a nice tight ass just like her sister. She has wavy blonde hair and blue eyes.

Ms. Shannon- 25 years old, upper C cup breasts, a beautiful teacher just getting the job this year, she has light brown hair and blue eyes, and has a beautiful ass, she loves to be the boss of things and in charge.

Jennifer- 18 years old, she is your twin sister, even though you guys look nothing alike, she is extremely beautiful with nice upper C cup breasts, a beautiful ass and she loves to mess with you.

Go ahead and add anyone you want
I will allow parties and social gatherings outside of school, or if a girl takes a you home with her after finding you, but keep it focused in school.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1583278-Another-School-Shrinking-Story