*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584549-The-Shrinking-Pills
by Markus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1584549
Kyle orders some shrinking pills off the internet without telling his wife, Angie.

Kyle orders some shrinking pills off the internet without telling his wife, Angie.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a story about Kyle and Angie. They live in an apartment complex in a one bedroom apartment. Kyle is 23 and holds down a part time job at a computer company for now. He is six foot tall, brown hair, and brown eyes. He also has a tall skinny frame. Angie works at a bank full time and brings home a pretty good income. Angie is 24 and 5'5" tall. She has long blond hair and blue eyes. Angie is full figured but is not heavy by any means. Her curves look great with her well proportioned body. Angie does have a younger sister, Kara, who is 18 and comes by often. Kyle just has a younger brother who is still in high school.

Kyle and Angie have been married for about six months and get along quite well with each other. Kyle is the one with a giantess fetish and has told his wife about it. At first, she thought it was funny about wanting to be at the mercy of a giant woman, but now she knows how much her husband enjoys it and is very open minded about it. Both Kyle and Angie work Monday through Friday and have the weekends off. Kyle works from 8am to 12pm while Angie works from 8am to 5pm. One day, Kyle is home by himself searching the internet. He comes across a website that supposedly has pills for sale that can make a person shrink. After going over the website several times, he decides to give the pills a try since they have a money back guarantee. Kyle orders the pills with a credit card and his receipt says he will have to wait three days for them to be delivered. He does not tell his wife about the purchase.

I considered just making this into a story, but I wanted to try it as an interactive and see how it goes. Most of this will be centered on them taking the pills and seeing what kind erotic situations take place. Other characters are allowed and I probably won't delete anything unless is just doesn't fit well in the story. Enjoy and please add!


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584549-The-Shrinking-Pills