*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Sister's Room
  2. 3ft
  3. bart
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584895-The-incedible-shrinking-simpson/cid/747266-Big-Sisters-Room
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1584895
one or maybe all member of the simpson family shrinks and has to go somewhere to turn back
This choice: he goes and gets lisa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Big Sister's Room

    by: Final7Darkness
Bart slowly sneak out of his room to make sure that no one was around and made his way into Lisa's room. As he entered the room, he couldn't believe how many things seem to out of place including his sister whom was still asleep in her bed.

"Lisa, Lisa!" said Bart as he shook her. "Huh wha..." was all Lisa said as she slowly woke up with her eyes closed. "Lisa..." said Bart but was cut off by Lisa when she said, "What do you want this early in the morning?" with her eyes still closed.

"Lisa...you may no believe this but something happened to me" said Bart as he took a few steps back. "Oh really Bart what is? You've grown a fifth finger on both hands and feet? Oh wait I know, you've turned green just like when you..." said Lisa as she sat up with her eyes opened to look at Bart.

Lisa just looked at him with her eyes wide and her mouth open as she couldn't make out what it is that she can see in front of her. "Bart...is that you?" asked Lisa as she went out of bed. "Yeah its me, only smaller..." answered Bart as he looked at his little sister walked up to see how tall she was to him.

To Bart's horror and to Lisa's delight, he was only tall enough to be under Lisa's shoulders. "So...what caused this to happen little brother?" asked Lisa with a smile on her face as she poked him. "Owch...I don't know....I just woke up like this" answered Bart as he looked at his foot and a half tall sister.

"Well, well, well, what should we do with you little brother, don't think I've forgotten what you did to me yesterday" said Lisa as she put her hands onto her hips. "Surly you can forget something like that huh?" asked Bart as he was abit scared at what she might to do to him. "Do you really think I would let this charce go?" said Lisa as she walked towards him as Bart walked backwads when he tripped.

On his back, Bart looked up at Lisa now looking taller than before, Lisa put her left hand on her chin and said with a teasing tone of voice, "So...what should little Bart do for his big sister?"

You have the following choices:

1. Perform tasks for her

2. Make Bart tidy her room

3. Play with her toys

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Final7Darkness (UN: final7darkness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tom darcenn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584895-The-incedible-shrinking-simpson/cid/747266-Big-Sisters-Room