*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Perform tasks for her
  2. Big Sister's Room
  3. 3ft
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584895-The-incedible-shrinking-simpson/cid/750053-Perform-tasks-for-her
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1584895
one or maybe all member of the simpson family shrinks and has to go somewhere to turn back
This choice: Perform tasks for her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Perform tasks for her

    by: Final7Darkness
"Oh I know...for you to make up for what you did, you are to perform tasks till I say we're even" said Lisa as she looked down at Bart as he slowly made his way back to his feet. "Tasks...tasks, you're asking me, Bart Simpson to perform tasks for you? I don't think so" said Bart as he stood his ground not knowing that was his first mistake.

Lisa walked up to her little brother, pushing him onto the wall and said, "Now listen here little brother...from now on I'm the big sister and who knows if you ever go back to normal size, you may even get smaller for all I know. So trust me when I say this...its a good idea to be on my good books"

Bart looking up feeling scared at her height advancement decide to do the tasks that are to be asked of him. "Good...now then, get out of my room for me to get changed and...erm...if you can, change into something that might fit you, little brother" ordered Lisa as she pointed to the door. Bart rushed towards the door and checked if anyone was walking and found that no one was around.

After Lisa changed into her normal clothes, she walked to Bart's room and what she saw made her laugh as nothing of Bart's things fit him as she saw him standing there with his normal clothes were too big for him. "Well...I guess I can't blame you for trying to follow my first order and I kinder saw this one coming so I brought something along that might be in you're taste" said Lisa as she threw a bag of clothes that match Bart's size.

Bart rushed to the bag and took out the clothes which to his surprise looked very much like the clothes he normally wear. Bart felt it would be best if he didn't ask as to why Lisa has such clothes and put them on. The clothes fit him perfectly.

"Come on little brother, lets go down stairs" ordered Lisa as she walked out of Bart's room with him following. The two of them walked downstairs and into the kitchen. They saw their mom, Marge busy making breakfast as their dad, Homer left to go to work. Lisa made her way to the table and looked at Bart to see what he was going to do...

You have the following choices:

1. Marge see Bart smaller and is shocked

2. Bart rushed to sit by the table before Marge see him

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Final7Darkness (UN: final7darkness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tom darcenn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584895-The-incedible-shrinking-simpson/cid/750053-Perform-tasks-for-her