*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2920509-3-Doors-One-Hallway
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586898
What if cars, computers, non-human animals, plants, statues & toys get possessed by evil!
This choice: Second Floor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

3 Doors, One Hallway

    by: Green Apple Sauce
You choose the second floor. After all, your vessel can climb up and down walls with ease, so why not climb up the stairs where the humans cannot reach or see you.

You arrive in the hallway of the second floor. Looking around, it seems no being was present in the large space you're in. 3 closed doors were in the hallway, with one door each side and one at the end. With your vessel sensing the tremors on the ground, it is clear that there are humans within these rooms.

Even when closed, you can enter the rooms through the gap underneath the doors. Each door is worth checking upon, but you can only choose one. Which door will you choose?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Green Apple Sauce (UN: greenblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2920509-3-Doors-One-Hallway