*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2861969-Ive-become-a-spiderso-what
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586898
What if cars, computers, non-human animals, plants, statues & toys get possessed by evil!
This choice: A bug or animal?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I've become a spider...so what

    by: Fafnir
The creature came across a small spider as it searched for a vessel.

It was an ordinary spider, no bigger than a pebble and well hidden amongst the leaves. It watched the spider stealthily capture then eat an insect caught in its web. The creature became fascinated by the spider's biological design. A stealth hunter capable of spinning webs and using its fangs to quickly finish captured prey. An appropriate body for studying humans from the shadows.

The pure energy being made its way to the spider and quickly assimilated with it. The spider glowed brightly for a moment before the light faded and looked no different from before save for its now red eyes. Its hobbled around awkwardly as the alien adapted to its new shell and slowly acclimated itself to the environment. By the time it reached the house, the being had fully mastered the use of its new body.

So the next question was where to begin its study.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. First Floor

2. Second Floor

*Noteb*
3. Someone is moving through the house.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fafnir (UN: alphadragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2861969-Ive-become-a-spiderso-what