*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2167067-The-mischievous-spirit
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586898
What if cars, computers, non-human animals, plants, statues & toys get possessed by evil!
This choice: The mischievous spirit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The mischievous spirit

    by: Unknown
As Lauren walked to the door, her panties suddenly stuffed themselves between her cheeks. "What the hell!" she started, twirling around to find nobody. As she reached her hand up her skirt to adjust her wayward lingerie, she heard a husky female voice murmur in her ear, "mmmm...you're gonna be fun", followed by the feeling of a hand tracing up her inner thigh.
"What!? Who are you!?" Lauren gasped, stumbling forward, still vainly searching for the culprit. Feeling a finger trace down the front of her panties, the spirit whispered in her other ear, "You should know, you summoned me into this realm."
The realization struck Laura that the spell had worked. With both hands, she lifted the front of her skirt and stared at her underwear. "No fucking way. Are you kidding me!?"
"Not at all, sweetheart." The voice purred from between her legs, "We're gonna have a lot of fun"

You have the following choices:

1. They work things out

*Noteb*
2. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2167067-The-mischievous-spirit