*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1588943-A-Day-Of-Dreams/cid/757382-Father-knows-best-8-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1588943
Over the course of 24 hours, your dreams drive you nuts. Scary as possible, please.
This choice: Door 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Father knows best 8-)

    by: cerial
Alex walked up to the forth door and brought his hand to the handle.
"Bam! Bam. Bam." Someone on the other side of the door was rapping on it with a intensity.
"Help. Help me please." Alex heard a little girls voice say. Alex heard the little girl scream then go silent. Alex overheard what he sworn was his fathers words. He could not make out what he was saying through the door. Suddenly his father stopped talking and then made his way to the door.
"Alex is that you?"Alex father said in a aggressive irritated voice. Alex said nothing and then he heard his father let out a long sigh before he slowly talked in a calm voice."You really shouldn't spy on your dad Alex." There was a pause then his father said."Of course you really haven't seen anything right? We can just forget about this. It would probably be best if we did. For the both of us.. right? Just simply turn around and forget you heard anything alright? I will talk to you in a minute." The faint sound of the girl speaking in a gurgled dialogue caught Alex off guard. Alex looked down at the handle the now seemed to grow hot in his hand. Just then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cerial (UN: genius0312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dutch91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1588943-A-Day-Of-Dreams/cid/757382-Father-knows-best-8-