*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning, A Dream and Doors
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1588943-A-Day-Of-Dreams/cid/759004-The-Beginning-A-Dream-and-Doors
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1588943
Over the course of 24 hours, your dreams drive you nuts. Scary as possible, please.
Chapter #1

The Beginning, A Dream and Doors

    by: Dutch91
Alex Drake was always an ordinary student. He went to high school, was an average student and basically faded into the woodwork.

He went home every day to see his annoying 14 year old brother, Robert, and hear his parents talk about how great his older sister, Caitlin, was. 23 and she still came home often.

Anyways, one night he went home late after partying (or being at a party and watching everyone else). He went to sleep. And stayed asleep.


And this is where our story begins...

In his dreams, a nightmarish figure kept appearing. Each time it appeared differently. One, a Grim Reaper-esque figure with burning eyes. Another time a perky Goth girl...who when she opened her mouth, revealed a snake's tongue and fangs. The versions kept changing and never ceased. Always telling him he would never wake up. And if he did, it would be in a way that made him wish he would stay in his nightmares.

So far, nothing too nightmarish had happened. But then...the figure disappeared. And Alex found himself in front of five doors. He was in the middle of nowhere, like purgatory. Nothing but white space and the five doors. Which door does he go in?

You have the following choices:

1. Door 1

2. Door 2

3. Door 3

4. Door 4

5. Door 5

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dutch91 (UN: batlagoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dutch91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1588943-A-Day-Of-Dreams/cid/759004-The-Beginning-A-Dream-and-Doors