*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/1217925-Fairy-Tail-S-Class-Mirajane
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589380
A magic talisman winds up in the Fairy Tail bar, and switches the bodies of the members.
This choice: Mirajane  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fairy Tail S-Class Mirajane

    by: Redhed
Moments later, Gray blinked his eyes, but he wasn't sitting at the bar anymore. Instead, he was awkwardly looking at a brickwall, holding some flasks of alcohol in his smooth, slender arms. He felt different, completely different indeed. It was like his body had received a new asset: he was definitively shorter thatn before, his hips where wider and his legs longer than before. He could feel two heavy weights attached to his chest, and his sight was partially obscured by some locks of long white hair, which he instinctively moved away with his hand. The hand itself was cuter and smoother at touch, with long nails varnished in pink.

While still confused by what had happended, Gray could feel a calm, iron-cold voice talknig inside his head: " It seems that you have found my missing coin. Very well. I'm obliged to tell you that the coin was enchanted with just one charge of Soul Swap Magic. If the two of you wish to have your own bodies back, you need to track me down. I'm Targaryen . I sincerely hope you will be able to find me, and reverse your condition. "

The voice ceased, and Gray was finally able to move himself. Putting the flasks on the ground, he further examinated hte body he had landed into, although he already had a quite clearly idea of who he had become. He was wearing a shoulder-less, purple dress, which enhanched his new slender , curveous figure. A figure who was sbuject to envy from many girls and women in the whole magical world. He had landed inside Mirajane's body, and she was due to have landed in his one.

Gray cursed himself not only for having picked up the cursed coin, but for having involved in this trouble the lovely Mirajane. He needed to find that Targaryen as soon as possible, or he would have hated himself forever. He hoped Mira wasn't to angry to him , 'cause the task seemed far to hard for himself to accomlish it on his own.

Suddenly, a voice came from the bar : " Mira, can I have some of that liquor from the Capital ? "

You have the following choices:

1. Gray is in control of Mirajane's body

2. Gray isn't in control of Mirajane's body

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Redhed (UN: redhed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/1217925-Fairy-Tail-S-Class-Mirajane