*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wendy
  2. Other
  3. Another guild mate picks up the coin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/1526738-Wendy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589380
A magic talisman winds up in the Fairy Tail bar, and switches the bodies of the members.
This choice: Wendy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wendy

    by: Two Words
Wendy picked up the coin and scanned it carefully. Without a doubt this was no coin the young Dragon Slayer has ever seen before. She was alone. So what should she do? Well she could just toss it away...but is was kind of rare after all. Maybe the Master would know something about it. She should just ask him. But as she left the guild a while ago Makarov seemed to be busy. I couldn't be helped...she had to keep it for a while.

suddenly the world went black for a few seconds. Wendy thought she could hear some stuff from certain magicians in the guild but...there was something fishy about it. First: She couldn't point any direction where the voices came from. Second: She had absolute no idea what exactly was happening. Soon the world came back. But what Wendy didn't know that moment was that she had switched bodies with someone.

Who switched bodies with Wendy?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Natsu

*Noteb*
2. Lucy

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Two Words (UN: suikotsu-sama at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/1526738-Wendy