*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elfman
  2. Other!
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/1853378-Elfman
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589380
A magic talisman winds up in the Fairy Tail bar, and switches the bodies of the members.
This choice: Elfman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Elfman

    by: Unknown
It was a normal day at the guild hall, with Elfman drinking at the bar, served by his loving big sister Mirajane. It had been a few days since the incident with Phantom Lord and they were both taking a well-deserved break on repairing the guild hall. While talking with Mira, he couldn't help but remember his encounter with Sol of the Element 4. It was true that he'd finally moved on from what happened to Lisanna, but he still felt a bit bad. After seeing her little brother like this, Mira lovingly embraced him, much to Elfman's joy.

After that, he noticed a strange silver coin with strange blue runes on the back of it next to his mug of beer. "Hey Mira, what is this thing?" Elfman asked as he grabbed the coin and showed it to his big sister.
"I don't know Elfman."Mira replied. Just then, a blue light engulfed Elfman and he felt as if his soul was being ripped out of his own body, much to his big sister's shock."ELFMAN!" The light eventually consumed Elfman and left his body in the shape of a blue sphere and rocketed off somewhere away from the guild hall.

Who will the manliest man in Fairy Tail switch bodies with?

You have the following choices:

1. Erza

2. Ultear

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/1853378-Elfman