*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Natsu examines the coin
  2. Soul Magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/741453-Natsu-examines-the-coin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589380
A magic talisman winds up in the Fairy Tail bar, and switches the bodies of the members.
This choice: Natsu Dragoneel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Natsu examines the coin

    by: Divine Bandit
Natsu held the silver coin between his thumb and forefinger holding it close to his eye for inspection. It was a pure silver, but with an eerie blue engraving of a face on either side.

"What is this thing, anyways?" he questioned aloud as his friends shuffled around the guild mess hall without paying any heed. Natsu was the only one who seemed to have noticed, but the coin was engulfed in a blue light, the color of the engravings and dug its influence directly into Natsu's soul, freezing him until a second target was selected.

A second orb of the, invisible-to-all-but-Natsu, blue light emerged from the coin with tether of solid light and flew off, embedding itself within its second target. Who will switch with Natsu?

You have the following choices:

1. Lucy

2. Erza

*Noteb*
3. Gray

4. Wendy

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/741453-Natsu-examines-the-coin