*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lucy picks up the coin.
  2. Soul Magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/741661-Lucy-picks-up-the-coin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589380
A magic talisman winds up in the Fairy Tail bar, and switches the bodies of the members.
This choice: Lucy Heartphillia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lucy picks up the coin.

    by: Divine Bandit
Lucy held the silver coin in an open palm, far away from her face as if it were a poisonous material. It was a pure silver, but with an eerie blue engraving of a face on either side.

"This coin gives me a bad feeling. It doesn't look like any sort of legal jewel, and it's giving me goosebumps. Hey, Mira..." she was cut off by some sort of magic as the coin in her hand began to glow. Lucy was the only one who seemed to have noticed, but the coin was engulfed in a blue light, the color of the engravings and dug its influence directly into Lucy's soul, freezing her until a second target was selected.

A second orb of the, invisible blue light emerged from the coin with tether of solid light and flew off, embedding itself within its second target. Who will switch with Lucy?

You have the following choices:

1. Natsu

2. Erza

*Noteb*
3. Gray

4. One of her key spirits.

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/741661-Lucy-picks-up-the-coin