*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1590594-The-Shrinking-Ray/cid/743315-Pull-out-an-Anime-character-out-of-a-one-the-An
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1590594
Follow the journey of Yuuta, the inventor of the shrinking ray and find out what happens.
This choice: Pull out an Anime character out of a one the Anime Dvds they had  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pull out an Anime character out of a one the An...

    by: Rob
'Let's try to pull an Anime character out of the TV," Kyo said with a smile as Yuuta nodded as Yuuta just pick some random anime from the anime collection. Yuuta then put the Dvd in the player.

"What did you pick?" Kyo asked as Yuuta replied.

"Well, I didn't really look at it," Yuuta had an sheepish smile while was Kyo was kind of annoyed. Kyo didn't like the supence of what show Yuuta picked. The screen came up and it was...............

You have the following choices:

1. One Piece

*Noteb*
2. To Love Ru

3. Sailor Moon

4. Inuyasha

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rob (UN: edyasha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1590594-The-Shrinking-Ray/cid/743315-Pull-out-an-Anime-character-out-of-a-one-the-An