*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The begening of the ray
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1590594-The-Shrinking-Ray/cid/743314-The-begening-of-the-ray
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1590594
Follow the journey of Yuuta, the inventor of the shrinking ray and find out what happens.
Chapter #1

The begening of the ray

    by: Rob
Let's began a story in a house that was in the middle of no where. In the basement of this house where the nineteen year old, Yuuta Kouta is finishing his an invention of his. This invention was the shrinking ray. Along with Yuuta was Kyo, a good friend who wanted to see what the shrinking ray could do. Kyo was nineteen years old was well. Kyo wore a white shirt, blue skirt, sandals and was 5' 5½. Kyo had short brown hair and brown eyes.

"It's finally done,' Yuuta said as he pick the ray up.

"Cool. We can shrink anything will this right?" Kyo asked as Yuuta nodded as Kyo asked.

"Could it also pull someone out of the TV and have them shrunk as well?"

Yuuta nodded again as Kyo was happy. Kyo wanted that on the ray. Yuuta happily complied as Kyo was a friend of his.

"Let's test it out then," Yuuta said as Kyo nodded. But the two wonder how they would do this.

The two finally figure out how they should do it. And they pick..............
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rob (UN: edyasha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1590594-The-Shrinking-Ray/cid/743314-The-begening-of-the-ray