*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1590721-Super-Smash--Possession-Tale
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1590721
You have the ability to Possess/morph the appearance of anyone you sees even yourself.

You have the ability to Possess/morph the appearance of anyone you sees even yourself.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A Newcomer Approaches! But this Newcomer is different from the other Smash Participants. This Newcomer has the ability to morph the appearance of anyone he/she sees even him/herself. And as an added bonus the Newcomer can possess anyone. Let's see how things go in this Super Smash Town.

The Main character is tall, fair skinned and with short brown hair. In the town, the characters from all 3 games appear in their original costumes. There are no smash balls nor items but there is a school, where most of the characters go.

List of Chracters and Positions.

Bowser: Bully of the school, Red hair, usually wears green clothes. Into Piercing and hitting on Blondes. (Sophomore)

Captain Falcon: School Track Teacher, Same appearance minus the Helmet.

Diddy Kong: Short Hyperactive kid, 6th grader and a tech genius.

Donkey Kong: School Gym Teacher, big hairy guy, Meaty fists and a speech problem.

Dr. Mario: Doctor of the town, Short Brown hair.

Falco: Avian Team Captain. Short blue hair, happy personality. (Junior)

Fox: Local Track Team Star. Medium length Brown hair, serious personality. (Junior)

Ganondorf: Vice Principal of the School. Dark, and malicious personality, willing to expel anyone who gets in his way, Has a crush on the Junior Prom Queen.

Ice Climbers: Twins, nearly inseparable. Both usually wear matching clothes, and both rarely speak to anyone but each other.

Ike: Laid back guy. Extremely tough and very protective of his friends. Athletic build, Short blue hair and usually wears a red headband around his head. (Senior)

Jigglypuff: School's Self Proclaimed Pop Star. Singing is so melodious that it puts people to sleep. Although she doesn't get her effect on people, she has a short temper. Long pink hair, and a slightly chubby body. (Junior)

King Dedede: Bully in the school. Usually picks on the Freshman, using his strength and body weight to intimidate people. Wears a hat at all times, so no one can tell what hair color he has. Chubby build, and short arms. (Freshman)

Kirby: Mute, freshman in the school. Has the ability to mimic anyone to a fault, copying their stance, their style and their skills. Short, chubby build and has a weakness for food.

Krystal: Girlfriend to Fox. Co-Captain of the Gymnastics team and current intern to the schools psychiatrist due to her psychic abilities. Short blue hair, vixen qualities and a kind personality

Link: Junior Prom King of the school. Currently dating the Junior Prom Queen, He's the strong silent type and usually speaks in grunts and yells. Athletic build and long blonde hair. Is hated profusely by the Vice Principal.

Lucario: Taichi master of the school. Great fighter, and great listener. He has the ability to sense things in people, like when their lying or when their not who they say they are. Long Blue hair, and Extremely Athletic build. (Sophomore)

Lucas: 6th grader, with short blonde hair and a cowardly personality. A child genius he has been known to doing experiments with another boy, in the same grade as him with a near identical IQ level.

Luigi: Brother to the Schools most Popular kid. Short brown hair and a skinny body, he's a bit shy and cowardly compared to his star of a brother. (Junior)

Mario : Most popular kid in the school. Short brown hair and always seen wearing his blue overalls, he pretty much knows everyone in the school, even if he doesn’t associate with them. Pudgy build, he and his brother both have an innate ability to jump extremely high, although His brother’s jump is higher. (Junior)

Marth: A transfer student, from Japan. He is well known for his skill with a sword and his Bishie good looks. He is the rival to another student in the school, (Ike). Short blue hair, and an athletic body, he is part of the fencing team. (Senior)

Meta Knight: Mentor and primary challenger to Kirby, he’s a bit of a loner. He usually wears clothes that cover most of his body, so no one but a few people know what he really looks like, most people in the school think he’s just a myth actually. (Junior)

Mewtwo: Senior. He lives next door to you and is aware of your powers, he just doesn’t tell you or anyone. He’s also the School Psychiatrist/ Guidance Counselor helping kids out with their problems, although is problems outweigh all of theirs. Short white hair, and a Toned build.

Ness : Best friend to Lucas. Genius level IQ and a penchant for baseball. 6th Grader.

Peach : Girlfriend to Mario. Long Blonde hair, loves the color pink and is usually found with her parasol. She has a soft spoken voice and is well endowed.

Pichu : Younger Sister to Pikachu. Small Chest, loves wearing Yellow and black and is unusually quick for her size. She's the adventerous, Tomboy of the sisters loving to run around and be free. (Freshman)

Pikachu : Older Sister to Pichu. Long Gold hair, and pointy ears. She is usually always seen blushing, and is normally seen hanging around another student. (Pokémon Trainer) She’s always wearing Black and Gold, and she’s been called 3 times as beautiful as her younger sister. She's the sweet, kind caring older sister of the two, more interested in romance than running around.(Junior)

Pit : Long brown hair and athletic body. Servant and has a crush on the Rock Star, Palutena. She lives in the town. Palutena has long green hair, and is about 30 years old, with fair skin. (Freshman)

Pokémon Trainer: Short brown hair. Average build and a kind personality. He runs the Animal Adoption center in town, and can usually be found there if he’s not at the school. Has a crush on Pikachu but is to shy to tell her. (Junior)

R.O.B.: School Science/ Math Teacher. He’s a pretty calm calculating guy. Balding a bit, but usually wears a cap on his head, to hide it. He’s also the School’s Mascot the ‘Ancient Minister’.

Roy: Hot headed younger brother to Marth. Short red hair, and a hyper personality, he loves fighting and is petitioning to create a Fighting team for his school. He already has the Gym Teacher, The Track Teacher and Ike’s signatures for it. (Freshman)

Samus : The School’s head Gymnast. During Gym classes she wears a skin tight blue leotard, that exposes her body in all of it’s glory. When not doing strenuous activities though, she can usually be found wearing A red baggy hoodie and matching pants, pretty much hiding her body from the world. Long blonde hair and a defensive personality. (Sophomore)

Snake: Principal of the School. Ex Military Operative. Short brown hair, and a gruff voice, he is usually seen stalking around the school, hiding in boxes and barrels looking for trouble makers. Rumors say that he once snapped a kids neck.

Sonic : New kid to the school. Long blue spikey hair, and a ‘Go with it’ attitude. He’s probably the fastest kid in the school, and although he does show it off quite frequently, he never joined the track team, claiming it to be ‘No Challenge’.(Freshman)

Toon Link/Young Link: Link’s Younger brother, who idealizes his brother. Dresses like him, grunts like him, even acts like him. Has a crush on his brothers girlfriend, although she never acknowledges him. 6th Grader

Wario : Cousin to Mario. He has a problem with his cousin, usually pulling pranks on him, and messing with him, he once tried to kill him, but it didn’t work. (Junior)

Wolf: All Star Track Captain. Short grey hair, and a feral personality. Loves picking on Fox and Falco, whenever he sees them although, he’s extremely protective of them. (Senior)

Yoshi : Best friend to Mario and Luigi. Short stocky guy with green and red hair. Has about 30 brothers, all with different hair colors than him. Extremely loyal, and has a loving personality.

Zelda/Sheik: Girlfriend to Link. She’s a quiet girl, usually wearing long flowing dresses. She has silky blonde hair and eyes that could pierce someone’s soul .She’s an actress, and is usually seen playing characters with questionable genders.

Every Super Smash character has all of their abilities from the games. Fireballs, Fire Breath, Homing Attack, Super Farts, it’s just translated into their human forms, making it a bit more realistic. The Above mentioned Characters aren’t the only students in the school. All of the Assist Trophy characters are in the school, as are regular humans with no powers. The school has an even amount of Guys and Girls (400 a piece).

I reserve the right to delete any chapters that are not to my liking, or are not relevant to the plot. I don’t have to inform the author of the deletion, but I will most of the time, to be fair about it and give you a chance to edit. No One Liners... Seriously? Just don't do it those suck.
Please enjoy the story, and add as you see fit. Thank you ^_^.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1590721-Super-Smash--Possession-Tale