*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560278-Short-Essay
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1560278
A poem I wrote to an unknown lover from an unknown mother.
I know you may not know me, But I know much about you. This is our first and possibly last time corresponding. But I know that I love you. I love you more than you will ever know. The Being growing in my Womb is a symbol of this love. I might be going away for a long while but never forget the memories we shared and the love we explored. I love you with all my might. As you read this I hope you enjoy the reality of this serenity.

All though we have never met I’m sure you are aware of the Tranquility that binds and defines us. My life resounds on these words as a Prophet resounds around his lord. There are always men and always women but there was never a definitive reason for me to stop and bend to the rules of love until you came along. You ravaged through my life like a well wielded blade held by the black abyss. You stole my innocence like the moon steals the brilliance of the sun. Although we may lose the star of our love never forget how brightly it shone. I must now sign off and I hope you never forget these words.

Peace is the illusion that keeps our minds in comfort. But if one broke the illusion serenity would be the cold sun that taunts us.

“Love is your Shield and Sword” Unknown, 2009
© Copyright 2009 LadyLita (ladyrhoeds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560278-Short-Essay