*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aruna ignores the birdsong
  2. A Day in the Life of Aruna
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1594976-To-Save-a-Dying-World/cid/755369-Aruna-ignores-the-birdsong
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1594976
The far future. The sun has grown dim. The world is dying. Is there hope?
This choice: Aruna ignores the birdsong and goes about on her own business.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Aruna ignores the birdsong

    by: K T Ong
Beautiful though the birdsong was, Aruna decided she had more important things to do than to find out about unusual songbirds. She had to earn her daily bread, for one thing. To be sure, she could always cast create food whenever the going got tough; the only trouble was that the food created by this spell always tasted kind of bland.

As she made her way to the bazaar, a group of several dozen stalls in the form of tents set up beneath the shade of a huge banyan tree in the town square, she noticed a shop in a rather isolated corner down a street. A signboard above the door read: Madame Zohari’s Magicks.

Aruna became curious and walked to the shop for a closer look. Through the large display window she saw colored potions of all kinds, glittering crystals, unusual-looking amulets and talismans, rings and bracelets, stacks of tomes, bundles of magical scrolls, and even magical wands and staffs, some sparkling with energy.

You have the following choices:

1. Aruna goes inside for a browse.

*Noteb*
2. Aruna leaves the shop and goes on to the bazaar.

*Noteb*
3. Other (your choice).

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 K T Ong (UN: sensei at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
K T Ong has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1594976-To-Save-a-Dying-World/cid/755369-Aruna-ignores-the-birdsong