*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You wait for one of them
  2. Downsized
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595149-The-shrunk-husband/cid/2347984-You-wait-for-one-of-them
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1595149
You shrink down to a 1/4 of an inch when taking some medication.
This choice: You wait for one of them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You wait for one of them

    by: Unknown
You decide that instead of jumping down or freaking out, you'll just wait for one of them to come in and get their attention. After about 30 minutes, the door to your room opens, and in walks your husband Paul. He's naked except for the towel around his waist. "Matt? Matt where are you? Maybe he's in the bathroom. I'll just sit on the bed and wait for him to come back. The thuds of his feet are heavy against the floor. You jump and down waving your hands and yelling out his name. He doesn't seem to see you on the bed. It confirmed he doesn't see you, when he turns and drops his towel, before going to sit on the bed where you are standing. You run to avoid him as his shadow gets closer. He sits down on the bed where you where standing a moment ago. Where are you?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
littleguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595149-The-shrunk-husband/cid/2347984-You-wait-for-one-of-them