*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595149-The-shrunk-husband/cid/2906393-You-fell-to-the-floor-at-his-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1595149
You shrink down to a 1/4 of an inch when taking some medication.
This choice: You fell to the floor at his feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You fell to the floor at his feet

    by: akatheguy
You screamed as you fell through the air, having dived off the bed, but your light weight ensured it was a slow fall that wasn't particularly painful. You realised you were stood on the carpeted floor of your bedroom and could no longer see the gorgeous face of your husband. What you could see, however, were his two large, delectable feet. You couldn't help but feel a little entranced by them, the powerful and meaty toes flexing slightly as they were exposed. You were drawn to them for sexual reasons, yes, but you also knew that grabbing hold might be your best chance of getting his attention for now. You took a deep breath and headed towards his right foot. You touched it, reaching up and touching underneath the huge fingernail on the largest toe. It dwarfed you and you realised if he moved forward even a little bit you could be crushed under it - but what a way to go!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 akatheguy (UN: akatheguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
littleguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595149-The-shrunk-husband/cid/2906393-You-fell-to-the-floor-at-his-feet