*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595539-The-Charming-Miss-August/cid/1212182-For-you-foul-mouth-you-shall-have-to-be-punished
by Badman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1595539
August, your pretty pink haired college room mate, shrinks you down.
This choice: For you foul mouth, you shall have to be punished.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

For you foul mouth, you shall have to be punished.

    by: shadow
"For you foul mouth, you shall have to be punished."
You look up at her in shock. "What do you mean, punished?"
"Ohh, you'll see," she coo-ed out. August then, with 2 powerful stomps of her feet, turned around. If there's one thing you could say about her beautiful butt, it's that it sure had power.
Lots of power.
August slowly lowered herself onto you, sitting on you. "Am I a crazy bitch now? Would a crazy bitch do this?" August continued to crush your body with her beautiful ass, slowly putting on more pressure.
"Tell me, butt-boy, would a crazy bitch do this?" She says as she begins to lighten the pressure on your body only to slam back down on it. August continued to bounce up and down on you. She knew every bounce made you weaker and weaker, and every bounce she was bounced back up because of her beautiful butt. August loved to tease you, and this was absolute heaven for her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadow (UN: 5oclock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Badman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595539-The-Charming-Miss-August/cid/1212182-For-you-foul-mouth-you-shall-have-to-be-punished