*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Charming Miss August
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595539-The-Charming-Miss-August/cid/765565-The-Charming-Miss-August
by Badman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1595539
August, your pretty pink haired college room mate, shrinks you down.
Chapter #1

The Charming Miss August

    by: Badman
It was something that couldn’t be denied. Your room mate, August, was beyond hot. She knew exactly what to do to ensure it. She didn’t avoid fattening food. She made sure to work it off out of everything except her thighs, butt, and boobs. Her rack was huge, her butt was soft and squishy, and she always smelled like flowers. Her long pink hair, her perfectly shaped face… and her eyes. She knew exactly how to narrow them to make a man feel like putty. The strangest thing about her, was that she had a strange affixation with men who were, not buff and strong, but small and pathetic. Men who when put in sexual scenarios, were actually driven away because of how awkward they felt. There was no doubt about it. She liked to be in control of men. That was probably why she was living with you. You were one of the most pitiful men she had ever met. But there’s no such thing as too much of what you like.
“Hey!” August said to you, as you walked into your apartment.
“Oh… hi…” Whenever August was waiting for you to come home, it usually meant she wanted to do something like model some new clothes, or ask you to look at her butt to “make sure a mosquito hadn’t bitten it”.
“Is there something you…”
“Drink this,” she told you, thrusting a glass into your hands.
“What is it?” you ask, looking at the brownish liquid. She answers, by throwing her hair back, and thrusting her chest out, directly against your chest.
“Drink it,” she said, with her perfectly narrowed eyes.
Intimidated, you drink, and blank out.
You wake up, August’s familiar flowery scent now extremely powerful. You open your eyes, and August’s giant face stares directly at you.
“Hey,” she said, her eye brows rising.
“Wha- What the hell did you do to me you crazy bitch!” you scream up at her. She frowns slightly, and swats you to the ground. You then realize that you’re in your bedroom. On your bed.
“You know I despise cursing in my presence, Brent,” She says, without her usual flirtatious demeanor.
“What’s going on!”
“You know I love my men weak and pathetic. And contrary to popular belief, you CAN’T have too much off a good thing. So what better way to make a man absolutely pitiful, then to shrink him? And who’s more pitiful than you?” she cooed, quickly reverting back to her old self.
“Now then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Time for a physical challenge.

2. I will ask you a question.

3. For you foul mouth, you shall have to be punished.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Badman (UN: badman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Badman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595539-The-Charming-Miss-August/cid/765565-The-Charming-Miss-August