*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your neighbors.
  2. Just a dull September day...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598769-Body-Swap/cid/758944-Your-neighbors
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1598769
A classic idea, now with 0trans fat.
This choice: Your neighbors.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your neighbors.

    by: Saracen1187
You suddenly saw your neighbor Lucy (age 27) exiting her house, followed by her 8-year old son Thomas, she seemed to be in a rush for something and she wasn't being very patient with her son. "Thomas!! GET IN THE CAR, we haven't got time to mess around" she told her son bluntly, raising her voice.

Lucy was fairly attractive with shoulder length brown hair, she had modest B-Cup breasts and quite a curvy figure and she was wearing a black blouse, a white jacket, matching white pants and a pair of black leather ankle boots with 2-inch kitten heels.

Smiling away to yourself...you raised your hand and clicked your fingers, in an instance...Lucy and her son had swapped bodies.

"I won't tell you again Thomas, in the car...NOW!" Lucy demanded in her boyish voice, as she opened the back door of her car. She now stood no more than 4'10" in height, and was wearing her son's Transformers sweater, a pair of jeans and white sneakers with blue stripes on them.

Thomas, now standing 5'7" in height with his heels on, pouted as he brushed his long blond hair out of his face and then scratched one of his breasts. He clicked over to the car in his 2-inch heeled boots, his hips swaying sexily as he walked, then he reluctantly climbed into the back seat and his mom put his seatbelt on him, fastening it around what used to be her body.

"Now keep quiet!" Lucy told Thomas, as she closed the door.

"Drive safe Lucy, it doesn't look like you can see over the steering wheel now" you chuckled to yourself, as you tried to decide whether you should swap them back, if only for safety's sake.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MysteryGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598769-Body-Swap/cid/758944-Your-neighbors