*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598769-Body-Swap/cid/762251-You-swap-with-MacGruber-giving-you-Katies
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1598769
A classic idea, now with 0trans fat.
This choice: You swap with MacGruber, giving you Katie's body, and your dog your body.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You swap with MacGruber, giving you Katie's...

    by: MysteryGirl
The two of you went inside, and your dog, now with Katie's body, went on his normal way.

Curious, you snapped your fingers.
Suddenly, you saw your body on all fours instead of Katie's. You looked down and saw you now had Katie's body.

"This is awesome..." you tell yourself.

The real Katie was stuck in the body of a dog, unaware of any changes, while you have her real body, all to yourself.
"I can get used to this," you tell yourself, as you plop onto the couch, sitting as you normally did; back against the back of the couch, slouching, with your legs apart.

Curious, you sat up and sat like Katie normally did, with her legs crossed femininely.
"You know, now that I have nothing between my legs, this is actually pretty comfortable."

Just then, MacGruber jumped onto the couch and took a nap, his (which used to be yours) head resting on your lap.

You grinned and kissed your former face on the lips, regardless of the fact you knew it was your dogs. "Ha, this doesn't seem so disgusting when it's my own face."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MysteryGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598769-Body-Swap/cid/762251-You-swap-with-MacGruber-giving-you-Katies