*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your dog...?
  2. Just a dull September day...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598769-Body-Swap/cid/758711-Your-dog
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1598769
A classic idea, now with 0trans fat.
This choice: Your dog...?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your dog...?

    by: MysteryGirl
You looked down at your dog. MacGruber was his name, named after the parody of MacGuyver on Saturday Night Live. You've had MacGruber since he was just a tiny puppy, and he trusted you more then anyone else.

You wondered about your new ability, and looked at your dog. Although you were afraid it might cause a negative effect on your furry best friend, you just had to see.

Just then, one of the hottest girls you've seen at school walked by; Katie. she was in your graduating high school class, and always thought you were a creep, because your friends were a lot weirder then you. Hell, you looked cooler by comparison.

She was wearing denim pants with high heeled boots, a teal polo, and a pink hoodie.
You looked at your dog and then at her.
You grinned, and snapped your fingers.

Suddenly, Katie was in MacGruber's place, lying tiredly on the porch in the same position MacGruber was. You looked up and saw your dog walking into Katie's house, giving you a glare before he did; the same glare Katie always gave you.

"Woah..." you say to yourself. You looked down at Katie's body curiously. "MacGruber?" you ask.
Katie's head looked up at you and smiled.

"This is awesome...time to go inside, MacGruber!"
"Woof!" said your dog in his new lovely voice, going inside your house on all fours.

Inside...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MysteryGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598769-Body-Swap/cid/758711-Your-dog